Learning English at Pare

Hi guys... i am in Pare since July 25th, The english village that there is in East Java. i took some course here, The first is Speaking program in Able and final course. My Teacher is Mr. Erik Padma, He was lived in America during 18 years. You know, I was taught by Mr. Eric how to speak english fluently.  I am sure that i'll be great in english if i learn hardly. Although he teach with a good techniquee, If we don't practice and put them in to use, we never get a freedom. Because language is for practice, practice, and practice. 

The second one is in Oxford course, i took listening and reading for TOEFL. Did you know, during i learn english, i use British, not American. I was listening BBC Radio, i read BBC News, i watch British movie... and i speak english in British accent certainly. When i was listening american voice, i was very confused. what does it mean? what they were talking about? and how i can answer the questions??? woooo that's very hard for understanding. My teacher at Oxford is Mr. haris, he tell us that TOEFL is not for clever people, but TOEFL was done by person who frequenly do it. And all the time of  our schedule, we just do it. practice, practice and practice. I have done it before, but my score was very small. In listening, i just a little understand what they were spoke about. I am sure, after awhile i am use to. So, i must get a perfect score for this. 

Are you have a dream? yes, i am. I have a lot of dream. I wanna be a scientist, Plant Breeding, entrepreneur, i wanna try all of job. Specially for now, I wanna be fluently in english, and get a perfect score for TOEFL. Someone said to me, that if we have a dream, hang up that highest possible, as high as sky, because if we fall, we only fall between the star. I never surrender, i must passed away the barrier that's come to me. "The high barrier will comes a high freedom". that's Mr. Eric say to us.

Tonight i have a schedule in Oxford at 07.00 pm. all of lights were turn off. but i think i must go there. because that's just a barrier, what the reason of me to come here? for learning english certainly. So, i just walked with Opi and look at up, that's beautifull. The star throw light on our way. Oh God, i was very pleasure about this. Arrive at my course (Oxford), just a little who came tonight, and the light was not turn on. We went back at our dorm. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

untuk dikisahkan

speak up is easy

Tanda-tanda Kiamat